Call Center Manager
Who we are
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in [name of city]. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
Because we offer state of the art customer experiences, we need top a top of the line Call Center Manager who genuinely cares about the customer and are not looking for “just a job”, but a career.
The big task
You will lead a staff of Customer Services Reps and Dispatchers who book and schedule service calls and do whatever is necessary to achieve department booked call and sales goals.
Key sub tasks
- Lead and train staff on the best ways to convert calls into booked service appointments.
- Manage dispatch to ensure the right technicians are matched to every job.
- Author and refine call scripts so they’re clear, compelling and result in more appointments.
- Become an expert of your market, know the customer needs and how best to engage them.
- Monitor performance of staff, review recorded calls and advise them on how to promote sales.
- Formalize a coaching and training platform that’s cost effective and measurable.
- Show employees how their individual contributions matter to the company’s success.
- Ensure sufficient staffing to match the business demand and seasonal spikes.
Skills and experience
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
What we offer
- Our top performers are among the highest paid in [name of city].
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of you and your family's insurance premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at [company name].
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about [Your company name here] by visiting [Your company website here]. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer